Wednesday, August 31, 2005

:::the block is bag:::

If you've visited this place recently you have probably realized that I've been editing the last post several times and once I even deleted all the texts that went with the pictures. The problem was that one day after smoking a joint I got a bit scared about this thing, making your life and friends kinda public... but WTF... If you don't like it don't let me take your picture. Anyway, feel free to leave your comments, feedback is the best thing to have. Thank you very much to the people who posted nice comments that encouraged me to keep the blog.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger marcelo gallardo camus said...

los disfraces estan geniales y tu foto del final la cago!! esta buenisima

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog is a work of art
you should make money out of it!!!
you are the reincarnations of marcel duchamp!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home